Connect even quicker, and release if necessary. The DOMINO connector revolution. For processing using the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine
Extremely flexible and can be detached again quickly if necessary. For widening and pressure distribution when using transverse anchors in materials such as kitchen worktops.
- The SV-V D14 widener is clipped around the SV-QA cross anchor and prevents the cross anchor being drawn into soft materials such as kitchen worktops
- The corner and flat connector system for the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine enables stable connections that can be separated again at a material thickness of 30 mm or higher
- For frame and rack joints (corner connectors) and board connections (flat connectors) that will impress you with extreme precision and stability as well as maximum flexibility and unique efficiency
- Extremely quick thanks to simple milling using machine stops or pencil markings. No template or other accessories required
- Extremely stable with dowel and clamping element for strong connections. High pulling and tightening distance. Extremely high pull-out and load forces
- Extremely flexible and can be detached again quickly if necessary