Carvex Jigsaw Guide
The Festool Carvex Jigsaw: The Beauty Of Precision
Precision is not a quality normally associated with jigsaws. However, Festool engineers have added a new level of precision to the Festool line of jigsaws. Wandering cuts, unattractive splintering and time-consuming rework are virtually eliminated through the use of Festool's ingenious system. Festool invented a three way blade guide to provide tradesmen with the precision necessary to get the job done – the first time. In addition to the u-bolt in the shaft and roller bearing behind the blade, Festool jigsaws have adjustable carbide tipped jaws guiding the blade close to the shoe. The result is a straight cut – every time. Get ultra-clean cuts and spend less time on rework with zero-clearance splinterguards (clear plastic inserts). Let the tool do the work with variable speed control, constant speed under load and soft start. Low vibration improves controllability for superior cutting performance. FastFix blade change with a simple lever enables quick and easy, tool-less blade changes (accepts any T-shank blades). Festool jigsaws have powerful motors that deliver fast and accurate cuts, even in tough materials.
- Carvex splinterguards make massacred plywood a distant memory
- Custom zero-clearance fit by being cut into place by jigsaw blade
- Vastly reduces and in some cases eliminates splintering
than you thought possible
- Improve work quality and save time with task-specific bases
- A perfect circle: Circle cutter with centering mandrel can cut exact circles ranging in diameter from 4 23/32” to 28 11/32”
- Smooth, straight, repeatable cuts: Guide stop attachment connects your Carvex jigsaw to any Festool guide rail
- All available separately or together in the Carvex Accessories Systainer
The Ultimate Jigsaw
The Festool Carvex Jigsaw stays the course, creating precise cuts and empowering you with efficiency by spending less time sanding and recutting. With Festool Dust extractors, save time on clean-up. From the MMC motor control that allows a smooth startup and consistent cutting speed to the ergonomic design and precise three way blade guide, Festool has once again created an engineering marvel.