MFT/3 Multifunction Table Guide
The Festool MFT/3 Multifunction Table: A brilliantly flexible work surface
A stable workbench is critical to most, if not all, woodworking operations and assembly work. The inability to move the workbench from the workshop to the jobsite can be limiting. The MFT/3 multifunction table system is the most versatile solution. With foldable legs, it offers the ability to easily be carried to a jobsite with ease. Creating perfect rip, miter, and cross-cuts in wider boards has never been easier. The MFT/3 is all you need to make splinter-free mitered, beveled and compound cuts using the guide rail and TS 55 or TS 75 plunge cut circular saw. The flip stops make repeatable cuts of the same length effortless. With the optional guide rail adapter, making perfect dados, grooves, flutes, rabbets, and profiles with a Festool router is a breeze in combination with the MFT/3. Perfectly straight or infinitely angled cuts are easy to achieve with the precision miter gauge and guide rail system.
Screw Clamps, Quick Clamps, and Clamping Elements maximize the value of the MFT System. Clamp material of nearly any shape or size for sanding, routing or glue-ups. Securing work for sanding is fast and easy with the low profile clamping elements. When used with the MFT/3, the unique design of these clamps allows you to secure round, oval, square, or rectangular pieces to the table when sanding with free access to the work piece. Use as a stable work surface for all other drilling, joining and cutting applications.
So many applications
in one easily portable package
- Integrated Guide Rail System: Adjustable max. cutting depth of 3", cut materials over 27" wide with unmatched precision, allows for accurate and repeatable cuts
- Interlocking Tables: Integrated T-Groove side rail allows for easy, rapid connection of multiple MFTs for when you need a larger workspace
- Rubber feet: No more dented floors! The MFT's rubber feet protects the floor as well as providing traction to prohibit lateral movement
- Angle Unit: Make precise angle cuts at common angls. Easy to remove and rapid, accurate reattachment
- Angle Stop: Stabilizing end of fence, stopping movement of the angle unit
The Ultimate Portable Workstation
never be without your workspace again
- Due to small size and light weight, can effortlessly be transported to a jobsite
- Foldable legs for easy portability
- Use with legs folded for floor-level applications, or folded out at the full, ergonomic height of 35-7/16"
Clamp with Confidence
work has never been easier
- Perforated work surface for easy clamping
- Integrated side rails for a wide range of clamping configurations
- Festool clamps specifically designed for use with the MFT multifunction table for maximum security of your workpiece
MFT/3 Multi-Function Work Table
the ultimate work station
The larger MFT/3 is offered in two different versions: basic and full. The basic version is just the barebones table, while the full version of the MFT/3 multifunction work table includes a fence rail, clamp, guide rail supports, FS guide rail, and an adjustable stop. The MFT/3 has ergonomically optimized work height of 35-7/16". Simply put, the MFT/3 is the definitive work station for all your sawing, sanding, routing, and clamping applications.
MFT/3 MINI Multi-Function Work Table
smaller, more comfortable work space
Smaller than the MFT/3, the MINI has a smaller work surface and is lower in height than the standard version. Similar to the standard version, Iit offers a large number of clamping options. The MFT/3 MINI is intended specifically to be used with Festool's Kapex sliding compound miter saw, and provides a more comfortable work surface for cutting applications.